Bontrager Ion 120 Front Light
The smaller sibling to the beaming Ion 700, Bontrager Ion 120 Front Light is perfect for pedal-pushers who frequent both town and country as 120 lumens can partially light your path ahead whilst also keeping your visibility high to others on the road. High low and flash settings mean you can adapt the light to whatever conditions meet you on the tarmac and the weather-resistant body ensures you don't have to worry about the rain.
Powered by three AAA batteries, the Ion 120 has a battery life of 20 plus hours so you don't need to stock up on batteries. The included Sync Bracket allows you to adjust the angle of your light once it is mounted. Overall, the Sleek looking Ion 120 Front Light is the perfect solution for the commuter who wants an extra bit of bite to their lights.
- 120 Lumens via high-power, environmentally-friendly 1W LED
- Be seen with focused optics and over 270 degrees of visibility
- High, low, and flash modes for versatile lighting options
- Sync bracket allows for quick and easy adjustment, mounting, and removal
- Dimensions: 86.6 L x 34 W x 34 H (mm)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX4
- Weight: 78g
- Includes: 3 AAA batteries, Sync bracket