Bontrager Line Elite 30 27.5" MTB Disc Clincher Rear Wheel
Nimble and strong, the Line Elite 30 27.5" MTB Disc Clincher Rear Wheel from Bontrager is a great option for general trail riding, with enough agility for singletrack and sufficient strength for rowdier riding. The Rapid Drive 108 hub has extremely fast engagement thanks to its six pawl, 54-tooth drive ring design. This means that as soon as any pressure is put on the pedals it’s instantly converted into forward momentum to help when regaining speed after a corner or picking up the front wheel over a log or rock.
The OCLV carbon rim has an internal width of 29mm, which adds volume to the tyre for more comfort and grip as well as better supporting the sidewall when cornering hard. Increased protection against pinch punctures and rock damage is provided by the rim’s design, with the wider, flatter profile of the lip increasing the strength for protection against impacts.
- OCLV carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- The rim profile and hook bead design adds impact strength and helps prevent pinch flats
- A Rapid Drive 108 hub with 3.3 degrees of engagement for quick, confident energy transfer
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for a quick upgrade to tubeless
- Grand Forza 14/15G spokes with alloy hex nipples
- 29mm internal, 36mm external width
- 6-bolt disc, SRAM XD: Shimano 10/11 and MicroSpline driver available separately
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
- Clincher / tubeless-ready
- Wheel Size: 27.5”
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim ERD: 557mm
- Rim Depth: 27mm
- Internal Rim Width: 29mm
- External Rim Width: 36mm
- Spokes: 3-cross Grand Forza 14/15G
- Spoke Count: 28
- Hubs: Rapid Drive 108 with 3.3 degrees of engagement
- Disc Standard: 6-Bolt
- Rear Axle: 148x12mm thru-axle
- Recommended Tyre Size:
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 960 grams
- Compatibility: SRAM XD 11/12-speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.