Bontrager Montrose Pro Saddle 2017
Combining lightweight performance with lasting comfort, the Bontrager Montrose Pro Saddle 2017 is ready to attack. The Posture 2 saddle design is perfect for riders who like an aggressive position with their weight shifted forwards.
This posture design combines with Bontrager's inFrom BioDynamic technology. This design is optimised to keep your natural movements comfortable. The Contour Relief Zone Plus (CRZ+) full saddle cutaway couples with the strategic padding to alleviate pressure on your soft tissue areas while also supporting your sit bones through the entire pedal stroke.
The high level of comfort is supported by a lightweight and strong carbon-reinforced base and carbon fibre rails. This reduces the saddle's weight dramatically - to just 167 grams for the 128mm width. Even with this low weight, strength is not sacrificed and the carbon fibre rails do a fantastic job of absorbing road vibration.
- An aggressive posture 2 saddle that excels both on the road and mountain biking
- Suspended oversize carbon rails increase compliance for ultimate comfort
- Contour Relief Zone Plus (CRZ+) full saddle cutaway enhances soft tissue protection
- Carbon fibre-reinforced shell strikes a balance between strength and weight
- Abrasion resistant polymer-edge adds durability without adding weight
- inForm BioDynamic products optimise your natural movement for sustained, higher performance
- Requires specific seatpost ear clamps for oversized saddle rails
- Available in three widths
- 270mm length
- Weight: 167g (128mm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.