Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF Handlebar
The Bontrager Pro VR-CF Handlebar has been developed with IsoCore technology to damp vibrations by 20% compared to other carbon bars, resulting in dramatically improved comfort. IsoZone EVA pads that are incorporated into the carbon layup don't affect bar diameter and can be replaced when required. A Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) bar shape further increases comfort, no matter the hand position, and the handlebar is compatible with clip-on aero bars for time trial and triathlon efforts. Di2 compatible ports create a cleaner aesthetic when using the Shimano EW-RS910 bar-mounted Di2 junction.
- OCLV carbon with IsoCore continuous inner-laminar technology
- Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain original grip diameter
- Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) bar shape offers greater comfort in all hand positions
- IsoCore technology decreases road vibration by 20% over traditional carbon bars
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- Includes four replaceable EVA IsoZone pads for tops and drops
- Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
- Clamp: 31.8mm
- Drop: 123mm
- Reach: 93mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 236 grams (380mm) / 241 grams (400mm) / 249 grams (420mm) / 254 grams (440mm)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".