Bontrager Pro Blendr Stem
Thanks to Bontrager's high-end aluminium construction that uses high-quality M5 corrosion-resistant faceplate bolts, the Bontrager Pro Blendr Stem actually weighs less than many carbon stems, providing greater strength to weight ratios for a more efficient ride.
A 31.8mm clamp diameter and a 4-bolt dual band clamp securely hold your handlebar in place, ensuring that there’s no flex or loss of power when sprinting out the saddle or down on the drops. The use of Bontrager’s Blendr Pro base and Blendr XXX accessory mounts allows you to integrate your Ion and Trip lights, Garmin, GoPro and SRM accessories.
Compatible with carbon handlebars and steerer tubes. Safe installation requires a 5mm spacer above and below the stem. 5.2Nm torque wrench is required.
- The pro-level quality 31.8mm clamp diameter stem weighs less than many carbon stems
- The 4-bolt dual band clamp securely holds handlebars
- Uses high-quality M5 corrosion-resistant faceplate bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec
- Integrate accessories with the included Blendr Pro base and Blendr XXX accessory mounts
- Mounts intended for use with Ion and Trip, Garmin, GoPro and SRM accessories
- Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes
- Safe installation requires a 5mm spacer above and below the stem
- Included Blendr accessories: Pro Mono Base, Trip Computer mount and High Ion Light mount
- Clamp: 31.8mm
- Rise: 7°
- Steerer: 28.6mm (1 1/8")
- Weight: 137 grams (100mm length)
PRODUCT REF: 683733
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more