Bontrager R4 320 Handmade Clincher Road Tyre
For a road tyre that ticks the boxes for road and criterium racing, the Bontrager R4 320 Handmade Clincher Tyre is ideal, with durability from the 60a compound, paired with sports-performance lightweight construction materials.
The tightly knitted 320 TPI allows higher tyre pressures to be achieved resulting in a lower rolling resistance with faster speeds obtained while feeling confident from a high level of grip. Punctures are reduced with the addition of the Hard-Case Lite tread integrated within the tyre mould, without adding any extra bulk.
Additional reinforcements are featured with flexible polyamide synthetic fibres to offer incredible strength and durability, while the strong sidewall structure adds protection right up to the tyre bead.
- Low in weight, handbuilt clincher tyre
- TPI: 320
- Compound: 60a
- Built to excel in road and criterium racing
- Tyre size: 700c x 25c
- Maximum pressure: 110 psi
- European tyre and rim sizing: 25-622
- Folding tyre
- Super-supple polyamide synthetic fibre reinforcement for added casing strength
- Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material
- Clincher tyres are made using the same handmade process as tubular to maintain suppleness and ride quality
- The chamfer reinforcement layer adds protection at the tyre's sidewall right up to the tyre bead
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 230 grams