Bontrager Rally MTB Shoes
Enduro styling, grippy rubber sole and 2-bolt cleat compatibility mark the Rally MTB Shoes from Bontrager out as being suitable for everyone from recreational riders to downhill heroes. The smoother central section of the sole unit works well on the outer cage of SPD pedals, giving grip before being clipped in, whilst at the toe and heel, more textured areas make walking easier. An EVA midsole provides cushioning for when landing jumps or walking, and the synthetic leather upper features tougher GnarGuard patches over the toes and around the heel. Additional security is provided by the hook-and-loop strap over the top of the shoe, which also acts to secure the laces and prevent them from getting caught on the chain or in trailside vegetation.
- Durable, synthetic leather upper
- Abrasion-resistant coating on the heel and toe caps for added durability
- A reinforced, durable toe box for improved protection
- Shock-absorbing EVA mid-sole
- Hook-and-loop strap provides a more secure fit that hugs the foot in place
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
Bontrager Rally MTB Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".