Bontrager Velocis Road Shoes 2019
If you're considering a pair of lightweight, stiff and comfortable road shoes, Bontrager have created a superb option in the Velocis.
The Silver Series composite sole is comprised of carbon and fibreglass, delivering a stiffness index of 10 out of 14 on Bontrager's scale. This makes them a responsive set of shoes for efficient power transfer, without compromising on comfort thanks to a little bit of flex when you need it.
The inForm Pro last is ergonomically optimised, meaning it delivers a high-performance fit perfect to help you ride at your best, and get the most out of your power transfer.
By including a Boa IP1 dial, Bontrager has supplied a state of the art closure system that offers two-way adjustment to deliver the right tension for all-day comfort.
- inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimised, high-performance fit
- Silver Series carbon/fibreglass composite sole for added stiffness
- Boa IP1 dial for precise, two-way adjustment
- Stiffness index 10 of 14
- Perforated synthetic uppers allow increased breathability and comfort
- Three-bolt cleat fastening