Bontrager XR1 Team Issue TLR MTB Tyre
Fast-rolling and constructed with light materials, the XR1 Team Issue TLR MTB Tyre by Bontrager is race-ready and will deliver elite level performance in hard-packed and fast conditions.
The tread is strategically designed with a shallow smooth tread in the centre for fast-rolling, and the edges accommodating a more aggressive tread for cornering confidence.
Bontrager's TM-Speed 120TPI compound is supple and light to reduce rolling resistance, while extra sidewall protection is given in the form of a strong and flexible casing to prevent punctures. Extra protection can be created by converting the tyre to tubeless.
- A lightweight XC race tyre used by elite standard riders and excels in firm and fast conditions
- Smooth, fast-rolling centre tread with more aggressive side tread for added cornering confidence
- TM-Speed compound and 120TPI construction rolls fast and smooth
- The inner strength casing is supple and strong to provide lightweight sidewall protection
- Clincher, tubeless-ready tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
- Tyre sizes: 29” x 2.2”
- Tread per inch: 60TPI
- Compound: 62a/60a
- Folding tyre
- Maximum pressure: 50 psi
- European tyre conversion: 56-622
- Sealant volume: 85ml
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 630 grams