Bontrager XR5 Team Issue TLR Tyre
With strength, durability and a lightweight construction, the Bontrager XR5 Team Issue TLR Tyre is ideal for advanced trail riding and racing, but without the added weight that comes with enduro-style tyres.
The ergonomic design excels when descending fast and on steep technical climbs back up to the top. Its double blocked tread pattern is designed to offer maximum traction for a mixture of topography and weather conditions, while the aggressive sidewall will help you hold your line at high speeds.
The outer shell is made from Bontrager’s TM-Grip compound, with 60TPI offering performance alongside higher resistance to punctures and scuffs. Extra stability is given from the addition of a strong and supple inner casing for sidewall protection, and the tyre can be set up tubeless for ultimate resistance against flats.
- Constructed with durable and lightweight materials
- Aggressive but lightweight design with a tread pattern ideal for mountain biking and enduro racing
- Clincher, tubeless-ready tyre for easy tubeless set-up and puncture protection
- Tyre sizes: 27.5” x 2.5” and 29” x 2.5”
- Tread per inch: 60TPI
- Compound: 50a
- Folding tyre
- Dual-blocked centre tread with aggressive side knobs for confident cornering and braking traction
- TM-Grip compound and 60TPI construction offers great traction and tyre feel
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Tyre bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures
- Maximum pressure: 40 psi
- European tyre conversion: 64-584 (27.5” x 2.5”), 63-622 (29” x 2.5)
- Sealant volume: 90ml
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 945 grams (27.5”), 1000 grams (29”)