Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22 Womens Running Shoes
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 22 Womens Running Shoes are a great choice for those who have mild to moderate overpronation in their stride. They are stable without being overly bulky or adding excess weight, and GuideRails® technology in the heel guides your foot between landing and take-off, preventing excess movement.
Cushioning in the midsole all comes courtesy of DNA loft, which is incredibly soft, but firmer in the front for a good amount of bounce on toe-off. Not only super comfortable when running, but it also supports and protects the feet when standing or walking for long periods. The upper is breathable, so your feet won't overheat when putting in hard efforts or running on a hot day.
- Adrenaline GTS help runners remain in their natural stride without overcorrection
- GuideRails® technology adds support by keeping excess movement in check and aids your feet, knees and hips
- Updated midsole is now 100% DNA Loft cushioning for an even softer, smoother ride
- DNA LOFT is Brooks' softest cushioning, yet remains durable and doesn’t feel too squishy
- Lightweight and breathable upper
- Gusseted tongue
- Midsole drop: 12mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 9.0oz / 255.1 grams (per shoe, size 6)