Brooks Cascadia 15 GTX Trail Running Shoes
Built to provide comfort on rough terrain, the Brooks Cascadia 15 GTX Trail Running Shoes feature a GORE-TEX Invisible Fit membrane to keep you pushing hard in even the worst conditions. Wet socks and a lack of grip can quickly sap morale, but with their rugged, waterproof design, your feet stay dry and protected from start to finish. To prevent rock impacts ruining your run, the Ballistic Rock Shield plate offers vital protection, and the unique Brooks Pivot Post system allows your foot to adapt and conform to any terrain.
A TrailTack outsole provides claw-like grip on slick trails, and front and back attachment points ensure these shoes are compatible with gaiters. To stow your laces out of harm's way, a lace keeper is used, and BioMoGo DNA foam supplies environmentally friendly cushioning.
- BioMoGo DNA foam for an environmentally friendly, responsive ride
- 3D Fit Print upper
- Waterproof GORE-TEX Invisible Fit membrane
- Ballistic Rock Shield plate protects against rocks and roots
- Pivot Post stability platform
- Lace keeper
- Gaiter attachment points
- Surface: Trail
- 8mm midsole drop
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 662 grams (per pair size 42)
- Medium/high arch
- Neutral support