Brooks Levitate 2 Running Shoes
Put in top performances out on the roads in the Brooks Levitate 2 Running Shoes. The outsole has a flexible, arrow-point pattern for faster transitions between heel and toe, while the DNA AMP midsole not only cushions but also controls and improves energy return for more efficient running.
The adaptable Fit Knit upper improves your comfort and includes a soft heel collar wrap. The Achilles is an area prone to problems in runners, and the addition of an Achilles Guard, constructed from soft foam and faux-suede, provides extra protection to this area.
- The Achilles Guard, soft foam wrapped in faux-suede, protects the achilles tendon
- Soft and stretchy Fit Knit heel collar wrap
- Integrated knit eye stay for an adjustable fit
- An internal bootie maximises in-shoe comfort
- Crystal rubber outsole
- Support: Neutral
- Midsole drop: 8mm
- Weight: 317.5 grams (11.2oz) (per shoe - UK size 9)
- Arch: Medium, high
- Technology: DNA Midsole, DNA AMP
- Use: Road running
PRODUCT REF: 936601
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more