Brooks PureGrit 8 Womens Running Shoes
The Brooks PureGrit 8 Womens Running Shoes are specifically designed for the rigours of trail running. If you enjoy feeling out the trail surface and reacting to what's underfoot, you'll love the nimble and lightweight ride of these shoes. But that doesn't mean the PureGrit 8's are harsh, as the BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning ensures comfort by dynamically adapting to your stride. For better alignment, Brooks have included a rounded heel and neutral support to suit the majority of runners. The Ballistic Rock Shield sounds like something from outer space but belongs firmly on planet earth, protecting your feet from surface hazards.
- Nimble ride - Light, flexible and nimble, the ride of the PureGrit 8 is designed to help your feet instinctively read, process and react to the trail
- Lightweight traction - Confidently dig and grip into any surface with a mix of splay lugs, hex lugs and an exclusive sticky rubber outsole
- Improved, Close-to-Foot Fit - An Ariaprene™ tongue provides a secure fit, quickly drains water, and repels dirt and debris
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride
- A rounded heel provides better alignment, minimising stress on joints
- The Ballistic Rock Shield protects against potential surface hazards
- Support: Neutral
- Midsole drop: 4mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 232.5 grams (8.2oz) - per shoe, size UK5
- Arch: Medium, High
- Technology: BioMoGo DNA
- Surface: Trail
Brooks PureGrit 8 Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.