C-Bear BSA SRAM Dub Cross Seal Ceramic Bottom Bracket
A superb upgrade for riding in winter or off-road applications, the C-Bear BSA SRAM Dub Cross Seal Ceramic Bottom Bracket reduces friction significantly. Enjoy pedalling your SRAM Dub chainset with a 28.99mm spindle through a BSA threaded frameset with reduced frictional drag thanks to the smoother and harder surfaces of the ceramic bearings. The cross seal is designed for CX racing where it's likely you'll get your BB caked in mud at some point. However, it also makes a great option for riding wet climates or on dedicated winter bikes too.
- Precision CNC aluminium cups
- Ceramic bearings
- Sealed for cyclocross use
- Bottom bracket shell diameter: BSA
- Bottom bracket shell width: 68-73mm
- Applications: SRAM Dub 28.99mm Spindle