CEP Compression Calf Sleeves 2.0
With a vast range of outstanding reviews thanks to their incredibly high-quality compression that improves recovery times, the CEP Compression Calf Sleeves 2.0 are ideal for any runners looking to improve their blood circulation, reduce the likelihood of cramping and prevent any major injuries.
Constructed from a technical blend of nylon and spandex, these calf guards provide a perfect anatomical fit for consistent compression from the ankle to the calf. This compression has been proven to help alleviate cramp and improve circulation, not just for a more comfortable, but a more enjoyable run.
Most brands forget that with extra layering comes greater heat build up, but with CEP’s intelligent layering and hydrophilic design, the calf guards possess the ability to expel heat and moisture from your skin to the outer layer of the material. This keeps you cooler, drier and at the optimum temperature, ensuring you don’t overheat or get too cold.
The nylon and spandex combination is also antibacterial with odour-reducing qualities, meaning you don’t need to wash your calf guards after each run.
- 20-30 mmHg from ankle to calf, 18 mmHg consistent compression over the calf
- Perfect anatomical fit
- Highest quality materials and premium craftsmanship for extreme durability
- Microfibre technology for superior comfort
- Maximum stability for calf muscles to help prevent injuries
- Heat and moisture management thanks to hydrophilic design
- Improved coordination
- Combine perfectly with CEP dynamic+ short socks
- Antibacterial, odour-reducing properties
- 79% nylon (Polyamide), 21% spandex
PRODUCT REF: 682137
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more