CEP Run Ultralight Compression Socks
Running long distances calls for kit that’ll keep up with you and the CEP Run Ultralight Compression Socks are designed to do just this. Constructed with CEP’s lightweight blend of nylon, elastane and polypropylene, these socks provide consistent compression that enhances blood flow and reduces the chance of cramping up halfway through your run, making them a firm choice for runners and triathletes the world over.
Whilst some brands do not measure the level of compression their clothing provides, which can lead to kit being too tight or too loose, CEP measure theirs and believe they provide optimum levels which have been formulated to specifically enhance performances. 18mmHg of consistent compression is offered over the calf and 20-30 mmHg from ankle to calf.
Polypropylene within the socks allows them to maintain their renowned heat and moisture management, preventing any sweat being absorbed into the fibres. This keeps both the socks lightweight and you comfortable and dry.
The seamless toe box is guaranteed to relieve any pressure around the toe, whilst the perfect anatomical fit gives the maximum effect in terms of compression. A minimally padded foot section stops you having to worry about socks being too tight underneath your shoes and still remains 30% lighter than other CEP products.
- Seamless toe box or extra-flat toe seam prevents pressure points
- Each sock is manually inspected multiple times
- Extreme durability thanks to the use of filament fibres
- Outstanding workmanship, made in Germany
- Custom measurements for optimum compression
- 20-30 mmHg from ankle to calf, 18 mmHg consistent compression over the calf
- Optimum heat and moisture management thanks to the use of polypropylene, which does not absorb any moisture into the fibres
- Minimally padded foot section for a perfect fit in tight-fitting sports shoes
- Approximately 30% lighter than CEP Progressive+ Run Socks 2.0
- Perfect anatomical fit for maximum effect
- Antibacterial, odour-reducing properties
PRODUCT REF: 682225
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more