CHPT3 Alpha ROS Light Jacket
CHPT3's Alpha ROS Light Jacket has been created in a collaboration with Castelli and is packed with technology and details to enhance comfort and performance through the cooler months. Sharing the same outer as the Alpha ROS, but without the inner insulating layer, this lighter version suits a wide range of temperatures. You get excellent weather protection from Gore-Tex® Infinium™ on the front and sleeves, a DWR treatment, plus seam sealing, while the back utilises Nano Flex Xtra Dry for more breathable water resistance. The inner liner and additional zip bring an extra layer of protection. Comfort has been well considered and the jacket has a close fit that hugs the body while allowing full freedom of movement, as well as flat wrist and waist hems. There are three rear pockets with drainage holes that provide space for ride essentials.
- Lightweight doublelayer wind jersey with significant rain protection
- Gore-Tex® Infinium™ front and sleeves
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry back
- ProSecco Strada inner liner with second front zip
- DWR (Durable Water Resistant) treatment
- Advanced patterning for an excellent close-to-body fit
- Selective seam sealing
- Flat wrist and waist openings
- Waterproof YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Three rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes
- Temperature range: 8°C-15°C
CHPT3 Alpha ROS Light Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.