Café du Cycliste Gabin Sunglasses
The Gabin Sunglasses from Café du Cycliste are a versatile option for both cycling and more relaxed activities. Their photochromic lens is perfect for use in variable conditions as the pigment reacts rapidly to changes in light levels, providing just the right amount of protection without obscuring vision. The hydrophobic and oleophobic coating helps water and dirt simply bead up and run off, so no matter how much it rains, the way ahead remains clear.
The wire core within the bioplastic frame allows the arms to be custom fitted for a secure and comfortable fit. The nose piece is also adjustable and silicone on the arms adds some extra grip to keep the glasses in place in damp conditions.
- Photochromic lenses (polycarbonate)
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coating
- Scratch resistant coating
- Category 1 to category 3 protection
- Renewable bioplastic
- Wire core in the frame
- UV400 rating
- Silicone grippers
- Five barrel hinge for added durability
- Made in Italy
- Dimensions (lens width / bridge width / temple length): 129 / N/A / 131mm
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".