Campagnolo Ekar 13-Speed Right Ergopower Lever/Caliper
Campagnolo’s Ekar 13-Speed Right Ergopower Lever/Caliper makes short work of shifting the chain across the wide range cassette, with up to three shifts at a time. The One-Lever-One-Action design keeps upshifts and downshifts separate, making them simple to operate even when wearing gloves or tired after a tough ride, and the Lever 3 design allows easy shifting from both the hoods and the drops. Laser-cut textures on the lever keep the grip levels high in wet or muddy conditions and the Vari-Cushion design of the hoods ensures all-day comfort on any surface.
With internals borrowed from Campagnolo’s premium hydraulic brakes, the Ekar calipers offer great control, modulation and power with the organic pads working tirelessly in both wet and dry conditions.
- Comfortable support - Vari-Cushion™ hood provides comfortable, safe grip in any riding position and any off-road conditions
- Precise, quick-shifting – One-Lever-One-Action and positive engagement with the efficient 1x13-speed Ekar drivetrain means a perfect change every time
- New ‘Lever 3’ design – easy to activate from the tops
- Enhanced grip – additional laser-cut texture on lever blades and controls is sweat- and wear-resistant
- Multiple action – up-shift 3 gears with Ultra-Shift™
- Ergonomic adjustable-reach – to suit any hand or finger size
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 362 grams per pair of shifters (without calipers)
- Ekar’s hydraulic system’s internals are shared with Campagnolo’s high-performance ranges – for proven performance
- Trusted modulation and progressive feel – perfect for all-road control
- DB310 pads unique organic compound – high braking performance and improved wear resistance in wet or dry conditions