Campagnolo Direct Stay Mount Rear Brake
Produced to bring Campagnolo’s braking knowledge to those frames requiring an under the chainstay brake caliper, the Campagnolo Potenza Direct Stay Mount Rear Brake features a self-centring design that means the brake pads will always contact the rim equally. This, in turn, means better-stopping power, even brake pad wear and less stress on the wheel.
Weight has been kept to a minimum, but this hasn’t been done at the expense of ease of installation and adjustment. Brake calipers operating behind the bottom bracket can be difficult to access and maintain, but Campagnolo was aware of this when designing the Potenza Direct Stay Mount rear brake and so the adjustment screws are all easy to access.
- Universal brake shoe: Guarantees compatibility of Campagnolo brake pads even on non-Campagnolo branded brakes
- Aerodynamic design: The solid structure of the brake shoe levers give a highly aerodynamic performance
- Fast assembly: Easy assembly system does not require any additional parts
- Fast adjustments: Screws oriented in a direction that allows for the fastest adjustment while guaranteeing easy access to adjustment screws
- Weight: 183 grams (single caliper)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".