Campagnolo Record 12-Speed Left Lever and 160mm Rear Caliper
Borrowing much of its technology from the flagship model, the Record 12-Speed Left Lever and 160mm Rear Caliper from Campagnolo brings power, performance and control to mechanical shifting and hydraulic braking. The lever features a double bend for improved ergonomics and has a pivot that aligns with the angle of pull for easier actuation whilst the vari-cushion hood has different thicknesses of rubber for improved comfort. Smaller hands can be easily accommodated by using the three-stage reach adjust to bring the lever closer to the bar.
Shifting functions are separated out into two levers to avoid any mis-shifts when under pressure or tired, and can switch up to five sprockets when downshifting or three on upshifts for instant response to the terrain. The caliper has large 22mm pistons to provide power a-plenty and is compatible with 160mm rotors.
- Comfortable body: The controls enable a solid, safe grip when pedalling out of the saddle or gripping high on the handlebar
- Rapid shifting: Immediate shifting engagement enables activating the front derailleur with minimum effort and in any hand position on the bar
- Multiple action: An unplanned ascent, a sudden jerk: it takes barely a moment to find the right ratio owing to the multiple action of the controls
- Ergonomic: The shape of the body and the possibility to adjust the reach enable all cyclists to use these controls, regardless of the size of hands or fingers
- Upshifting lever integration: More space under the control body when gripping the Ergopower control
- Disc calipers: Flat mount disc only, to be compatible with the latest frame technology
- Customisable ergonomics, three levels of reach adjustment
- 22mm pistons
- Vari-cushion hood, different thicknesses allowing for greater grip, comfort and water dispersion
- Upgraded brake lever: the result of meticulous studies (double curve brake lever, new form outward curve)
- Brake lever pivot aligned with slant of Ergopower, more efficient power transfer requiring less energy from rider’s hand
- Maximum smoothness cables: new cable set maintains exceptional smoothness far beyond those of the competition, maximum performance longevity
- Completely redesigned internals for perfect compatibility with new rear derailleur
- Ultra-Shift System, Up to five sprockets in downshifting, up to three in upshifting
- Enlarged shifting paddles, for instant reaction access
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 231 grams for the shifter, 118 grams for the caliper
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".