Campagnolo Record 12-Speed Rear Derailleur
Campagnolo’s Record 12-Speed Rear Derailleur now works with cassettes up to 11-34 tooth in size, so one derailleur can cover many styles of riding. Optimised trajectory and 3D Embrace Technology ensures that the chain is in contact with as many teeth as possible so that power and traction are increased whilst wear is reduced and movement between sprockets is smooth and quick.
The upper part is constructed from ULTRA-LIGHT technopolymer which has been reinforced with UD carbon fibre for strength, stiffness and lightness and the spring between the body and the pivot keeps the chain on the sprockets by absorbing and vibrations from rough roads. By placing the upper pulley wheel further back it is easier to remove the wheel when necessary and the Versatile Hanger System means that it is compatible with both Standard and Direct mount hangers.
- Upper body in ULTRA-LIGHT technopolymer reinforced with UD carbon fibre
- 3D Embrace Technology: Movement of the rear derailleur is designed to make the chain embrace more teeth per sprocket to guarantee maximum traction
- Optimised trajectory: Movement of the rear derailleur means that the upper pulley wheel is a constant distance to the sprocket in use.
- 12-tooth pulley wheels: Perfect for cassettes that have a wide range of teeth.
- Versatile Hanger System: Standard or Direct mount hanger, perfect compatibility of rear derailleur with any frame: disc or rim, direct mount or classic hanger
- Constant precision: On rough roads, the spring positioned between the upper body and the pivot absorbs the vibrations, ensuring the chain always rests properly on the sprockets
- The pulley wheels on the 12-tooth derailleur cage allow the chain to move more smoothly
- The initial position of the rear derailleur can be adjusted to suit any cassette
- Easy wheel replacement: The rear derailleur is positioned further back, making it easier to slide the wheel out and replace it