Campagnolo Record 12-Speed Right Hydraulic Lever/Front 160 Caliper
Blending smooth gear shifting with powerful braking, the Campagnolo Record 12-Speed Right Hydraulic Lever/Front 160 Caliper set-up is a high-performance option for serious road riders. An ergonomic lever body guarantees grip and control and integrates two 12-speed gear shift levers neatly within its design. These 12-speed shift levers team with the Ultra-Shift internal mechanism, allowing up to three sprocket changes up the cassette or five down with a single movement.
The full-carbon brake lever has an adjustable reach option to ensure all hand sizes are accommodated, and its sweep length can be altered between short and long to grant a personalised brake feel. This lever works in unison with the flat-mount hydraulic caliper that houses a 22mm diameter piston to provide confidence-inspiring stopping power and accuracy. A special metal plate between the piston and the brake pad is added to the design to resist vibrations when stopping from higher speeds. The caliper is specifically designed to be used with a 160mm rotor, guaranteeing exceptional braking power, even when descending long mountain passes.
- 12-speed right hand ergo lever
- Front hydraulic disc brake caliper with pads, compatible with 160mm rotors only
- Inner and outer gear shift cables
- Hydraulic disc brake hose
- A rear derailleur gear shift/brake lever and front hydraulic disc brake caliper combination that offers faultless performance
- The ergonomic design of the hoods and carbon brake lever, and bigger gear levers offer increased control and grip
- Adjustable reach brake levers accommodate all hand sizes allowing controlled braking
- AMS Adjustment brake lever adjustment allows either short and immediate or long and more modulated braking
- The 12-speed Ultra-Shift mechanism grants quick, crisp and precise gear changes
- Up to three sprockets can be shifted up and five down in a single gear lever movement
- High-quality gear cable and housing ensures smooth, long-lasting gear operation
- The flat-mount front hydraulic disc brake caliper guarantees powerful and precise braking in all conditions
- 22mm diameter brake piston increases control
- Frictionless brake pad return optimises feel
- A metal plate positioned between the pad and the caliper piston reduces braking vibration
- Brake pad wear indicators alert when replacement is needed
- Interchangeable spare parts: pads, cylinder, screws and bolts are all available aftermarket
- The front disc brake caliper is specifically designed for 160mm diameter disc brake rotors (available separately)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".