Campagnolo Record Ultra Torque 12-speed Chainset 53/39
Offering race-ready performance, the Campagnolo Record Ultra Torque Chainset utilises a 12-speed design and 53/39T chainrings to ensures maximum speed out on the road. Constructed from a unidirectional carbon fibre, the weight is kept down to just 710 grams in the 172.5mm variant, while the steel axle offers a low weight and high levels of stiffness at its core. The updated profile sees the use of carbon fibre extended right up to the chainring's edge, boosting aerodynamic efficiency and providing clean aesthetics.
Campagnolo have also increased the number of bolts from four to eight, this enhances the ride quality by eliminating unwanted flex under load and improving power transfer to the pedals. Additionally, this chainset is compatible with every variety of frame, offering consistent performance whether you have a 135mm disc frame or traditional 130mm road setup.
- Updated, advanced carbon layup
- Unidirectional carbon finish
- Steel axle
- Improved four arm spider design
- Optimised BCD eight bolt design
- CULT bearing
- Differing number and location of pins and shifting zones according to chainring combination ensures optimum location of shift zones during pedal stroke
- 53/39T chainrings
- Weight: 710 grams (172.5mm)