Campagnolo Super Record Ultra Torque 12-speed Chainset 52/36
Offering enhanced performance and aesthetics, the Campagnolo Super Record Ultra Torque Chainset utilises an updated profile to accommodate 12-speed shifting. The new advanced carbon layup features a unidirectional finish to ensure phenomenally low weight and the highest possible stiffness levels. Similarly, the hollow titanium axle and matching titanium bolts further enhance the ride quality, while an eight bolt system prevents flex under load.
With the four arm spider now stretching all the way to the chainring's edge, aerodynamics are improved, whilst the pin locations vary depending on chainring combinations to optimise pedalling efficiency. These 52/36T chainrings offer a mid-range gearing, ideal for undulating terrain.
- Updated, advanced carbon layup
- Unidirectional carbon finish
- Hollow carbon construction
- Improved four arm spider design
- Optimised bcd eight bolt design
- Titanium hollow axle
- Titanium axle bolt
- CULT bearing
- Differing number and location of pins and shifting zones according to chainring combination, ensures optimum location of shift zones during pedal stroke
- 52/36T chainrings
- Weight: 618 grams (172.5mm)