Cane Creek eecycleworks G4 Direct Mount Seatstay Rear Brake Caliper
This eecycleworks G4 rear caliper brake is a direct mount option from Cane Creek that bolts onto the seatstays of compatible framesets, including the Specialized Tarmac SL6.
Utilising a mixture of materials including CNC machined aluminium, titanium and stainless steel, Cane Creek has produced a seriously lightweight caliper brake, weighing in at less than 79 grams.
Stopping power is not compromised by this lightweight construction. On the contrary, the alignment of the brake cable above the centre of the caliper delivers constant modulated power across the pull of your brake lever. This is also made possible by the pivoting barrel adjuster, which keeps the angle of the brake cable optimal throughout its range of motion.
Once set up, the tool-free adjustment makes any tweaks to brake pad alignment a cinch. The caliper is optimally used on rims measuring 22-28mm externally, but will still function well on rims down to 19mm wide. The Quik Strut release allows the quick and easy release of your wheel, even with tyres up to 31mm wide.
Please note: Brake pads are not included. The caliper brake shoes accept Shimano style brake pads.
- Rear caliper brake for compatible frames with direct mounts on the seatstays, including the Specialized Tarmac SL6
- Materials: CNC high-grade aluminium, titanium, and stainless steel
- Optimised for 22-28mm rims, compatible with 19-28mm rims
- Revised one-piece centre adjuster with built-in resistance
- Lightweight construction
- Powerful braking performance
- High overall stiffness provides better modulation and more power
- Tool-free caliper centring adjustment
- Quick release wheel removal
- Titanium barrel adjuster with retention O-ring
- T-25 Torx pad holder / cable clamp
- Optimised for using with Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM levers
- Weight: 78.2 grams
- Brake pads not included