Cannondale HollowGram SpideRing 8 Arm 50/34 11-Speed Chainrings
An advanced design and fine engineering combine to make these Cannondale HollowGram SpideRing 8 Arm 11-Speed Chainrings in a 50/34 configuration the perfect addition to high-end road bikes.
The one-piece design and forged construction markedly reduces the weight of these chainrings and increases their stiffness, heightening power transfer from the rider through to the drivetrain. The forged manufacturing format also guarantees durability, whether used in fine or challenging weather conditions. Detailed machining of the teeth gives them individual profiles for flawless gear shifting, even when under extreme load during brisk accelerations.
The eye-catching, eight-arm unit is mounted onto Cannondale crank arms via a direct mount configuration that further heightens rigidity and strength. With a 50/34 compact ratio, these chainrings offer the rider a vast range of gear ratios suitable for the stiffest climbs or the quickest of valleys.
- A set of chainrings that allows positive gear shifting and efficient power transfer
- One-piece technology makes for reduced weight, increased stiffness and durability
- Fully ramped teeth profiles realised via detailed machining give flawless shifting
- Direct mount configuration gives a solid connection to compatible Cannondale crank arms
- Eye-catching and unique aesthetic combines perfectly with high-end road bikes
- 50/34, compact size gives a wide range of gear ratios suitable for any topography
- Compatible with 11-speed chains
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".