Cannondale KNOT 64 Carbon Clincher Disc Rear Wheel
The KNOT 64 Carbon Clincher Disc Rear Wheel from Cannondale uses a 64mm deep carbon rim, bladed DT Swiss Aerolite spokes and DT Swiss hub internals to make a very fast wheel. Indeed, as part of the wheelset this was the design start point for the whole Cannondale SystemSix race bike. The 32mm wide rim helps the air reattach itself to the narrower tyre in order to smooth the airflow over the wheels and lower drag and the design of the wheel and tyre package means that the aerodynamic advantage is still effective at a wide variety of yaw angles. The wheels are tubeless compatible and come supplied with valves and tape for the conversion, allowing the lower rolling resistance and greater comfort of tubeless to be taken advantage of.
- Cannondale KNOT 64 Carbon Clincher Disc Rear Wheel
- Tubeless valves
- Tubeless tape
- Carbon clincher, tubeless ready
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim depth: 64mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- External rim width: 32mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, straight pull
- Spoke count: 24
- Hubs: HollowGram KNOT, DT Swiss 240 Internals, 142x12mm rear
- Disc standard: Centre Lock
- Rear axle: 142x12mm
- Compatibility: SRAM, Shimano
- Includes: Tubeless valves and tape
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".