Cannondale Synapse AL Sora Womens Road Bike 2016
If you are looking to get into the exciting world of road bikes but at a reasonable price, the Cannondale Synapse AL Sora Womens Road Bike 2016 is just for you. Cannondale Women’s S.E.R.G. geometry offers a balanced yet engaging ride. This geometry mirrors the ride position of the carbon versions and also features, innovative, SAVE PLUS micro-suspension technology to provide a smooth and comfortable ride. A feature packed bike with a Women's Synapse Alloy, Optimised 6061 Alloy frameset paired with a Synapse SAVE, carbon bladed fork and Shimano's, 9-speed, Sora 3500 groupset for crisp and reliable shifting.
A reliable and stylish FSA Vero crankset offers a double chainring setup and features an FSA BB7420 bottom bracket.
An equally durable Maddux RD, 32-hole rim has been combined with Cannondale C4 hubs to provide a responsive and lightweight wheelset. This is adorned with Schwalbe Lugano 25c tyres that offer immense puncture protection and grip in both the wet and dry.
Ready to stop at a moments notice, the Promax RC-459, long reach brakes work perfectly whatever the weather.
Cannondale have used their C4 range for the compact alloy handlebar, 6 degree stem and 25.4 millimetre wide seat post, which adds comfort and minimises road buzz.
Comfort is further enhanced with gel incorporated Cannondale Grip Bar Tape and a Cannondale Women's Road Ergo saddle to finish off what is a sensational road bike.
- Affordable aluminium women's specific road bike
- Carbon fibre bladed fork
- Women’s S.E.R.G. geometry offers a stable ride with exceptional handling
- Cannondale's innovative SAVE PLUS comfort technology used in the forks and rear triangle improves handling and comfort
- A 25.4 millimetre seatpost provides more flex, soaking up road vibrations, compared to a seatpost with a large diameter
- Shimano Sora 3500, 9-speed groupset
- Fast and reliable Maddux RD, 32-hole rims combined with Cannondale C4 hubs
- FSA Vero crankset offers a triple chainring setup
- Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25c tyres offer puncture protection and grip
- Promax RC-459, long reach brakes provide assured braking in both the dry and wet
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Women's Synapse Alloy, Optimised 6061 Alloy, SAVE PLUS
- FORK: Cannondale Synapse SAVE, carbon blades, 1-1/8"
- HEADSET: Cannondale Synapse Si, 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 alloy
- TAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Promax RC-459, long reach
- REAR BRAKE: Promax RC-459, long reach
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3500, 9-speed, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3500, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora 3500 STI, 9-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-950, 11-28, 9-speed
- CHAIN: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Vero 50/34T
- PEDALS: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- RIMS: Maddux RD 3.0 32-hole
- HUBS: Cannondale C4
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel 15g
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c
- INNER TUBES: Standard, Presta valve
- SADDLE: Cannondale Women's Road Ergo
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C4 Alloy 25.4x300mm
- SEAT BINDER: Cannondale alloy
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 226514
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more