Castelli Aero Race 6.0 Short Sleeve Jersey
Castelli's most aerodynamic to date, the Aero Race 6.0 Short Sleeve Jersey, developed through extensive CFD analysis and WorldTour-rider input, is most efficient at speeds between 30 and 55kph, giving riders and racers a pro-level advantage.
Drag-reducing Velocity Rev2 fabric is used on the front and sleeves while 3D mesh on the back enhances ventilation. The elbow-length sleeves with raw-cut hems create a smooth transition from material to skin.
A drop tail places the three pockets perfectly for easy access, and there's a full-length zip that makes temperature management easy and quick.
- CFD-based fabric placement and seam construction
- Engineered for aero efficiency at 30 to 55kph
- Airflow shoulder construction
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on front and sleeve
- 3D mesh back for breathability
- Elbow-length stretch sleeves with a raw-cut edge
- YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Drop tail allows perfect pocket placement while keeping the jersey fitting well at the waist
- Recommended temperature range: 18-32°C
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 119 grams (large)
Castelli Aero Race 6.0 Short Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".