Castelli Alpha Doppio ROS Jacket
Castelli's Alpha Doppio ROS Jacket is the latest iteration of the brand's top-rated winter jacket. It offers warmth, breathability, and a high level of rain protection along with a soft, comfortable fit, and leads the way in demonstrating how a winter jacket should perform. Castelli have used a double-layer construction, so the outer wind-protection layer can be opened for airflow and to let moisture escape, allowing sweat and moisture to dry for greater warmth when the outer layer is zipped back up. This jacket uses a softer, warmer Polartec® Alpha Direct insulating layer, and the neck comes up high, with a shape that moves to fit even when riding down in the drops. For the waist, a stretch layer with a silicone bead completely seals out wind without bunching or riding up. There's a double-layer wrist opening, with an inner layer that goes under gloves to seal to the wrist, and an outer layer that goes over gloves to keep the elements out. This jacket will also hold up well in wet conditions, thanks to GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® fabric along with waterproof seam taping on critical seams around the shoulders. Other seams are hidden out of direct water flow, and the water-repellent treatment on the fabric is sufficient to prevent most moisture from entering. Castelli call it "essentially waterproof," finding a balance between water protection, breathability, and comfort. It doesn't mean that no drop will ever come in, but it'll keep you completely dry on longish rides in real rain.
- Rain or Shine engineering, Castelli's best jacket for dry conditions while providing significant rain protection
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 150 fabric for wind protection with high breathability, and effective rain protection
- Double-layer Alpha construction with Polartec® Alpha Direct insulating layer separate from wind/water barrier to let you regulate temperature and ventilation
- Reduced seaming with seam sealing on shoulders reduces chances for water to enter through stitching
- Off-set Water-resistant YKK® Vislon® zipper slides easily for better regulation of airflow
- Raw-edge waist with silicone gripper lies flat and seals out wind
- Double-layer cuff integrates with gloves to prevent cold wind or water from entering at wrist
- Stretch fabrics with advanced patterning make for an excellent close-to-body fit that still accommodates a wide range of body types
- Back ventilation
- 3 rear pockets with reflective laser-cut drain holes
- Zippered secure front pocket for valuables
- Weight: 437 grams
- Temperature:-5°C - 10°C / 23°F - 50°F
Castelli Alpha Doppio ROS Womens Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".