Castelli Body Paint 3.3 Long Sleeve Speed Suit
Conceived for absolute speed, optimum performance, and enhanced efficiency, the Castelli Body Paint 3.3 Long Sleeve Speed Suit is a premium piece of high-performance technology. A favourite of the WorldTour level pro cyclists, this speed suit is the pinnacle of time trial clothing technology.
Making use of an inventive Boundary Layer, allowing the external surface to mould slightly to the air and, therefore, reduce drag, this aero piece has been designed in the wind tunnel specifically to out-perform those available from other brands, and by some distance. With new fabrics on the shoulder and lower leg making for an even more efficient surface, this garment is designed down to the minutiae to make every turn of the pedal count.
Boasting a tight race fit, this crafted performance layer offers the rider a comfortable but light Progetto X2 Air seat pad, ensuring that your aggressive aero position is maintained over the distance. Weighing just 276 grams in all, the Castelli Body Paint 3.3 Long Sleeve Speed Suit includes an integrated race number flap, making it ideal for the racer really gunning their way and looking to post a top time.
- One of the fastest suit on the WorldTour, now available to non-WorldTour riders
- Boundary Layer engineering to reduce drag over every portion of the suit
- New fabrics on shoulder and lower leg make it even faster
- Race number flap
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for even greater comfort
- Race fit: Note that this suit fits very snugly
- Never beaten in our wind tunnel testing by any other commercially available suit
- Weight: 267 grams
- Recommended temperature range: 15°-35°C / 59-95°F