Castelli Body Paint 4.X Speed Suit
The fastest in Castelli's range, the Body Paint 4.X Speed Suit sits at WorldTour level so you can be sure of the marginal gains it produces. Extensive CFD analysis, wind tunnel testing and input from pro riders has gone into the development of this garment, and the use of smooth, slippery fabrics, with reduced seams significantly reduce drag.
A Progetto X² Air Seamless seat pad effectively absorbs shock, placing enough padding between rider and saddle for good cushioning that won't feel overly bulky. The pad is designed to breathe too, for a fresher feel, and moves with the body, both in and out of the saddle.
Extra long legs and sleeves with grip tape stabilise the suit without oversqueezing, and the design includes a flat, no-sew race number window so there's no need to pin on a number that may flap around.
- Castelli’s fastest specialist TT suit, created for use at WorldTour level
- Refined through extensive CFT, wind tunnel and pro athlete testing
- Proven to deliver marginal gains at speeds above 28mph/45kph
- Slippery fabrics and reduced seaming help reduce drag
- Progetto X² Air Seamless seat pad
- Cut for a perfect fit in the TT position
- Long arms and extra-long legs with PU grip elastic
- Includes flat, no-sew race number window
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 285 grams (large)
Castelli Body Paint 4.X Speed Suit Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".