Castelli Elemento Lite Jacket
Stay warm and comfortable in the Castelli Elemento Lite Jacket. Designed to conquer the elements on harsh winter rides, the three-layer construction has been engineered for air permeability and the jacket is light at just 422 grams in a size large.
A polypropylene synthetic down insulation layer is sandwiched between two woven layers. This middle layer is exceptionally light and won't absorb moisture, be it sweat or rain. The woven shell offers windproofing but is permeable to a small amount of air, for faster and more efficient evaporation of moisture.
The fabric has limited elasticity so the fit is a little looser than a classic race fit, although stretch panels in the elbows, sides and wrists ensure movement is unrestricted. There's an inner waist closure that can be left open, or closed depending on the conditions.
Practical features include three pockets to the rear and a reflective gusset to improve visibility after dark.
- Three-layer insulated construction with engineered air permeability gives the best combination of warmth, breathability and light weight
- Japanese-made air-permeable woven-textured nylon outer shell with water-repellent finish
- Polypropylene synthetic down insulation layer provides warmth while allowing full breathability without any water absorption
- Plissé stretch panels on sides, elbows and wrists allow for close-to-body fit yet with full freedom of movement
- Three rear pockets with reflective gusset at bottom
- Inner waist closure allows you to block out drafts (closed) or allow extra breathability (open)
- Temperature range: 0°-12°C / 32°-53°F
- Weight: 422 grams (large)