Castelli Free Aero RC Bib Short
Combining comfort and performance, the Castelli Free Aero RC Bib Short is constructed using compressive Forza 2 fabric to support the muscles. It includes a Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad to protect on even the longest rides and races, and minimalist bib straps hold everything in place without restricting movement.
Raw-cut leg endings eliminate the need for silicone grippers so the transition from fabric to skin is smooth and the short won't ride up. Finished with reflective details, visibility is enhanced in low light.
- High-compression 215-gram Forza 2 fabric with 32% Lycra® content provides exceptional muscle support and compression
- Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad is soft against the skin but well padded for long-distance comfort
- Minimalist bib straps allow maximum airflow, while a reinforced yoke keeps the straps flat over the shoulders
- Five-panel construction for reduced seams and less chafing
- Stitched scorpion logo patch and embossed Castelli word-mark for durability
- Reflective piping on back of legs
- Raw-cut leg ending engineered to stay put without silicone grippers
- Recommended temperature range: 15°-35°C / 59°-95°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 184 grams (medium)
Castelli Free Aero RC Bib Short Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".