Castelli Free Aero RC Bib Tight
Perfect for use through all but the coldest and harshest of winter days, the Castelli Free Aero RC Bib Tight focuses on comfort, warmth and protection. Two fabrics are used; Nano Flex 3G from the knee up, maximising water repellency and stretch, and Nano Flex woven down to the ankle, which has a brushed fleece inner and protects against road spray. The hem is raw-cut and stretchy enough to eliminate the need for a zip.
Designed for long hours in the saddle, the Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad effectively damps vibrations and provides adequate cushioning to reduce discomfort when in the saddle hour after hour.
Minimalist bib straps support without feeling bulky, and they include a pocket for small essentials. There are reflective tabs included on the backs of the legs to add a little extra visibility in low light.
- Nano Flex 3G fabric from waist to knee for soft warmth with maximum stretch and water repellency
- Nano Flex stretch woven fabric with brushed fleece inside at lower leg for splash protection on wet roads
- Stretchy bottom of leg with raw-cut edge means ankle zipper is not necessary
- Minimalist bib straps, as found on the Free Aero RC Bib Short, don't add extra bulk
- Rear pocket at bottom of bib straps
- Reflective tabs on back of legs
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad for long hours in the saddle