Universal Colours Mono Bib Tight
The Universal Colours Mono Bib Tight has been designed with performance and cold weather protection in mind. Manufactured in a bluesign® approved factory using recycled materials that are OEKO-TEX® certified, this garment is an environmentally conscious choice in addition to making you look and feel good on the bike.
The recycled nylon fabric has a brushed back for warmth and a super soft feel, together with a PFC-free DWR coating that repels light rain and road spray. Anatomically shaped to fit perfectly in the riding position, the material is stretchy for freedom of movement, and is cut higher on the stomach and lower back to ensure there's never a gap between your jersey and bib tight.
At the core is a Italian Elastic Interface® hybrid multi-density pad. It includes perforated 13mm thick foam that effectively absorbs shock while keeping the air flowing so your skin can still breathe. This pad moves with the body as you pedal and is held in place by the mesh bib straps, which sit smoothly under a jersey. Safety is considered too, and the tight is finished with reflective logos for extra visibility in low light conditions.
- Italian recycled, brushed back nylon fabric
- Thermal and stretchy
- PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) treatment
- Contoured, on-the-bike fit
- Higher front and back rise to keep your core and lower back insulated, preventing a gap between your jersey and bibs
- Italian Elastic Interface® hybrid multi-density pad made with perforated 13mm thick foam
- Mesh bib straps and upper for support and breathability
- Elastic ankle grippers made with recycled nylon
- Reflective logos
- Made in a bluesign® approved factory in Lithuania
- OEKO-TEX® certified - the testing standard for harmful substances
- Recommended temperature range: 3-12°C
Universal Colours Mono Bib Tight Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".