Castelli Free Aero RC Short
The Castelli Free Aero RC Short provides performance in a bib-free design. A soft, raw-cut waistband replaces the straps and evenly distributes pressure across the stomach, and the leg hems are also raw-cut, removing the need for silicone grippers.
The short delivers compression to the leg muscles via Forza 2 fabric, reducing fatigue and allowing you to pedal harder for longer. At the core of the garment is a Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad, providing protection over rough roads, while the top layer ensures a super soft feel against the skin. Reflective piping aids visibility when riding early or late.
- High-compression 215-gram Forza 2 fabric with 32% Lycra® content provides exceptional muscle support and compression
- Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad is soft against the skin but well padded for long-distance comfort
- Five-panel construction for reduced seams and less chafing
- Stitched scorpion logo patch and embossed Castelli word-mark for durability
- Reflective piping on back of legs
- Soft waistband with raw-cut edge panels for extra stretch and comfort
- Raw-cut leg ending engineered to stay put without silicone grippers
- Recommended temperature range: 15°-35°C / 59°-95°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 184 grams (medium)
Castelli Free Aero RC Short Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".