Castelli Free Aero RC Womens Bib Short
Having undergone extensive testing in order to meet the demands of serious racers, but just as good for riders who never wish to pin a number on, the Castelli Free Aero RC Womens Bib Short is comfortable and supportive. A minimalist design keeps weight down and the use of Forza 2 fabric delivers high compression to the leg muscles, reducing fatigue and allowing you to pedal harder for longer. Seams are reduced to prevent chafing and the raw-cut hems mean there's no need for gripper elastic, eliminating excessive squeezing of the thigh.
Castelli has included their women's-specific Progetto X2 Air Donna seamless seat pad in the design, using two densities of foam plus gel padding. The result is progressive damping of shock off the road, with a skin care layer on top to create a soft feel. There's plenty of stretch so the chamois will move with you as you pedal and not shift when you're in and out of the saddle.
The bib upper has been made as minimalist and light as possible, using open-weave straps and a mesh back for breathability, while a reinforced yoke ensures the straps sit flat and smooth over the shoulders. There's also a rear mesh pocket to give some extra storage space. Finished with reflective piping to the back of the legs, you'll be more visible to other road users in low light.
- High-compression 215-gram Forza 2 fabric with 32% Lycra® content provides exceptional muscle support and compression
- Women’s-specific Progetto X2 Air Donna seamless seat pad is soft against the skin but well padded for long-distance comfort
- Minimalist bib straps allow maximum airflow, while a reinforced yoke keeps the straps flat over the shoulders
- Rear mesh pocket
- Five-panel construction for reduced seams and less chafing
- Stitched scorpion logo patch and embossed Castelli wordmark for durability
- Reflective piping on back of legs
- Raw-cut edge at waist for extra stretch and comfort
- Raw-cut leg ending engineered to stay put without silicone grippers