Castelli Free Aero RC Womens DT Bib Tight
The Castelli Free Aero RC Womens DT Bib Tight lets you keep training comfortably through winter. Ideal for all but the coldest days, the garment is constructed from Nano Flex 3G from waist to knee, maximising stretch, keeping your muscles warm, and repelling light rain and spray. Below the knee, stretch woven Nano Flex provides protection against road spray and has a light fleece inner. During big training miles, a Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad provides more than adequate protection for your most sensitive areas.
There are no zips at the ankles as the fabric is stretchy enough to pull on and remove the tight with ease. Up top are minimalist bib straps that you'll hardly know exist once on, but still do an excellent job of holding everything in place. Extra touches include a rear pocket on the bib straps and reflective tabs on the backs of the legs.
- Nano Flex 3G fabric from waist to knee for soft warmth with maximum stretch and water repellency
- Nano Flex stretch woven fabric with brushed fleece inside at lower leg for splash protection on wet roads
- Stretchy bottom of leg with raw-cut edge means ankle zipper is not necessary
- Minimalist bib straps, as found on the Free Aero RC Bib Short, don't add extra bulk
- Rear pocket at bottom of bib straps
- Reflective tabs on back of legs
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad for long hours in the saddle
Castelli Free Aero RC Womens DT Bib Tight Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".