Improves fit and allows for enough stretch when used around the wrist to take gloves on and off with ease.
Total rain protection without that boil in a bag feeling when exerting a lot of energy.
Stopping road spray from the rear wheel seeping up the back, the long dropped tail design offers excellent levels of protection.
Covered to provide a barrier from the rain and wind, the YKK AquaGuard Zip is easy to use, durable and adds waterproofing to the garment.
Castelli Gavia Jacket
Designed for the very worst conditions, Castelli’s waterproof Gavia Jacket forgoes the ultimate low weight and breathability of their Idro products in favour of absolute wet weather protection. To this end, 3-layer mid-weight GORE-TEX has been used, with the heavier fabric providing far better durability than GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY™, ideal for wearing for prolonged periods or day after day no matter how bad the conditions.
Cut for comfort in the riding position, there are stretch panels on the sides to aid fit and flexibility as well as stretch areas around the cuffs for a neater fit and to enable the jacket to be removed over gloves. To the rear of the garment are two large pockets for ease of access with gloves on and a drop tail to prevent a soaking from road spray. The front zip has a storm flap to provide extra protection for the YKK® AquaGuard® zip, and despite all of these features the jacket still weighs less than 250 grams and can be fitted into a jersey pocket.
- 3-layer mid-weight GORE-TEX® fabric for total rain protection
- Stretch panels in GORE-TEX® Topo fabric bring better fit in shoulders and stretch in wrist for easy on/off with gloves
- Two large rear pockets for easy access with gloved hands
- Long tail for splash protection
- Covered YKK® AquaGuard® zip
- Zip flap at neck for extra comfort
- Manufacturer's recommended temperature range: 2°-16 °C / 36°-61°F
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 236 grams size medium
Castelli Gavia Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.