Castelli Gavia Jacket
For those days where protection from the elements takes precedence over speed, the Castelli Gavia Jacket is the one to pull out of the wardrobe. It creates an incredibly effective barrier against the wind and rain, utilising a three-layer mid-weight Gore-Tex® on the front to completely block the rain, and adding Gore-Tex® Topo, a more stretchy material, at the shoulders and wrist for an improved fit in even a more aggressive riding position. Stretch panels on the sides add further to freedom of movement.
A dropped tail protects you from road spray and there are two spacious rear pockets for storing food and spare layers. The full zip makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy, and when the jacket is fully zipped up, the inside flap will prevent irritation at the neck.
- Three-layer mid-weight Gore-Tex® fabric for total rain protection
- Stretch panels in Gore-Tex® Topo fabric bring a better fit in the shoulders and stretch in the wrist for easy on/off with gloves
- Two large rear pockets for easy access with gloved hands
- Long tail for splash protection
- Covered YKK® AquaGuard® zipper
- Zipper flap at neck for extra comfort
- Recommended temperature range: 2°-16°C / 36°-61°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 236 grams (size large)
Castelli Gavia Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.