Castelli Light Winter 2 Bib Tight
The Castelli Light Winter 2 Bib Tight is versatile enough for a range of conditions, with a Thermoflex upper bringing breathability and warmth, while Nano Flex Light is used in the leg where less insulation is required. The latter is breathable and water-repellent so you stay dry in light rain and when the roads are wet. Castelli's Progetto X2 seat pad is luxuriously comfortable, soaking up shocks from the road and the anatomical cut ensures it moves with you as you pedal. Up top, the mesh bib straps hold the bib tights in place and sit smoothly under your jersey without restricting movement.
- Ideal tight for training from autumn through to spring
- Thermoflex fabric upper part for warmth, breathability and lasting insulation
- Nano Flex Light lower leg prevents overheating and has water-repellent properties to protect you from road spray
- Progetto X2 seat pad for luxurious comfort
- Mesh bib straps for additional breathability
- Anatomical cut based on Castelli's Free Aero Race Bib Short
- Optimal temperature range: 10°C – 18°C
Castelli Light Winter 2 Bib Tight Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".