Castelli Nano Flex Pro 2 Bib Tight
Castelli's Rain or Shine lineup has been designed to offer the best of both worlds - comfortable, breathable and functional kit that you'd have no qualms using in the dry, but with superb waterproofing properties that you can rely on to perform even if the weather turns south. This Nano Flex Pro 2 Bib Tight is no different - featuring a multi-density Progetto X2 Air pad, this is a luxuriously comfortable bib tight that you can ride in all day long.
However, it's also packed with weatherproofing features that make it a rock-solid clothing option should the weather deteriorate. Castelli's Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric repels water effectively to keep the worst of the conditions out, while still allowing your body to breathe. This stops you from over-heating inside an unbreathable waterproof, so you can work harder in more comfort. The tight also boasts waterproof splash guards around the ankles, to help ward off any spray from the road.
Castelli has also spent considerable time working to reduce the number of seams used in the design. This has a double benefit - firstly, the fewer the seams, the fewer entry points there are for water to ingress. Secondly, seams can often be areas that end up irritating the skin on long rides. By minimising the number of required seams, Castelli has created a truly luxurious bib tight that you can rely on hour after hour and mile after mile.
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric brings higher level of water protection and warmth
- Double-face knit keeps you warmer because less wind comes in
- Reflective waterproof splash guards on inside of lower legs
- Double layer over backside protects from water coming off rear wheel
- Fewer seams to reduce chance of water coming in
- Lie-flat bib construction
- Progetto X2 Air pad for long hours in the saddle
- Temperature range: 0°-12°C / 32°-54°F
- Weight: 376 grams (large)