Castelli Nano Flex Pro Race Bib Short
With the additional protection over the knees that the Castelli Nano Flex Pro Race Bib Short provides, it's a great choice for winter training and cold race days. Nano Flex 3G has been used for the main fabric; it's warm, stretchy and supportive, while effectively repelling light rain and road spray. A soft brushed inner is super comfortable and helps to retain body heat and, engineered with reduced seams, the ingress of rain is further prevented.
The bib straps are light and breathable, supporting the short without feeling restrictive, and a Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad takes care of protection in the saddle.
- Nano Flex 3G fabric for warmth, stretch and water repellency with a luxuriously soft brushed inner
- Reduced seams
- Knee length anatomical cut for extra warmth that doesn't require gripper elastic
- Highly ventilated mesh bib straps
- Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad
- Recommended temperature range: 12°-20°C / 54°–68°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 205 grams (size large)
Castelli Nano Flex Pro Race Bib Short Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".