Castelli Premio Bib Short
With a focus on long-distance comfort, the Castelli Premio Bib Short is set to be your new favourite for extended sessions in the saddle. Built on a less-is-more ethos, the minimal branding and sleek design match this garment's premium feel. A reduced number of seams ensures blissful comfort and an irritation-free ride, with the gradient stretch woven fabric being both lightweight and supportive.
As their top of the line insert, the Progetto X2 seamless seat pad is made up of two key components - the soft, skincare layer, and the dual-density foam. This unique construction ensures total comfort from ride start to finish, and reduces pressure in all the necessary areas. The perforated back bib panel is ultra-breathable, and the bib straps design ensures they lie flat.
- A premium all-conditions short
- Gradient stretch woven fabric provides support
- Woven fabric weighs 30% less than comparable knit fabric
- Perforated back bib panel with lie flat bib straps
- Integrated gripper elastic at leg ending holds short in place without the need for extra silicone grippers
- Laser-etched logos with Rosso Corsa at centre back and black scorpion shadow logos on the lower leg sections
- Progetto X² Air seamless seat pad
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 156 grams (size small)
Castelli Premio Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.