Castelli Raddoppia 2 Jacket
The Castelli Raddoppia 2 Jacket uses Gore-Tex Infinium X-Fast fabric to deliver a highly windproof layer that will keep you warm on cold winter rides when the temperature ranges between zero and 10 degrees. Thermoflex side panels add a necessary element of breathability so that you don't get too warm when the efforts of climbing start to raise your core temperature and there's a full-length YKK Vislon zip that's easy to slide open, even in gloves, so that you can let a touch of extra ventilation flow through if required. There are three rear pockets for carrying ride essentials and reflective panels on the front, sleeves and back improve all around visibility in the low-light conditions that can frequent autumn and winter training.
- Gore-Tex Infinium X-Fast fabric construction
- Reflective panels on the front, back and sleeves
- Thermoflex side panels provide extra breathability
- Three rear pockets for storage of essentials
- YKK Vislon zipper for easy sliding
- Temperature range: 0°C - 10°C