Castelli Sanremo 3 Thermosuit
Waterproof, windproof and supremely warm, the Castelli Sanremo 3 Thermosuit is an ideal choice for colder races and training sessions where you want to retain a lightweight setup but need extra protection from the elements. Combining two of Castelli's most popular separates - the Sorpasso 2 tight and the Perfetto jacket - which are stitched together, potential discomfort from bib straps is eliminated, and there's no gap for cold air to get in.
The suit is easy to put on, and toilet breaks are made simple by the Sanremo front construction and full-length YKK zipper. With Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite plus and 150 fabric, you get complete freedom of movement, top breathability and excellent waterproofing, while 360-degree windproofing ensures no matter how strong the wind, and from whichever direction it hits you, you'll be well protected. Three rear pockets offer the space you need for nutrition and other essentials.
Thermoflex Core2 over the front of the tight is combined with Thermoflex on the thighs and back of legs and provides extra warmth and extra stretch. Castelli have included their Progetto X2 Air seat pad, perfect for long days in the saddle, providing cushioning and shock absorption. The zippered ankle openings make the tight easy to put on and remove and can be adjusted for improved comfort.
- Upper portion:
- Sanremo-construction front allows easy access for nature stops and makes it easier to put on
- Combination of Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite plus and 150 fabric maximises stretch, breathability and water protection while providing 360° wind protection
- Full-length YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy-sliding one-handed adjustment while riding
- Three rear pockets
- Lower portion:
- Thermoflex Core2 front and knees for extra warmth
- Thermoflex over thighs and back of legs for extra stretch
- Castelli shadow wordmark in coloured leg band
- 3D support band at lower back
- Flat bib straps for extra comfort
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for long-distance rides
- YKK® Camlock® zippered ankle openings with GIRO3 elastic and reflective zip cover
- Temperature range: 4°-14°C / 39°-57°F
- Weight: 516 grams (size large)
PRODUCT REF: 900623
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more