Castelli Sorpasso ROS Bib Tight
Come rain or shine on cold winter days, the combination of fabrics in the Castelli Sorpasso ROS Bib Tight will provide you with just the protection you need. Nano Flex 3G supports the muscles while allowing freedom of movement, and both this material and the Nano Flex Xtra Dry panels on the upper front and thighs are super warm and water repellent. The hip and knees have been cut anatomically for a perfect fit in the riding position.
At the core of the tight is a Progetto X2 Air seat pad, one that cushions and absorbs shock effectively hour after hour. It moves with you as you pedal and its seamless construction prevents chafing. Up top, the lightweight bib straps sit smoothly against the body for light support. Ankle zips make the tight easy to pull on and off and reflective finishings to the rear aid visibility in low light.
- RoS (Rain or Shine) engineering
- Nano Flex 3G fabric for warmth, stretch, compression, comfort and water repellency
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric panel on upper front and thighs for extra warmth, and on the back to protect from road spray
- Anatomic cut to hips and knees
- Reflective inserts for maximum visibility from behind
- Lie-flat bib straps
- YKK® Camlock® ankle zips
- Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad
- Recommended temperature range: 0°–12°C / 32°–54°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 302 grams (size large)
Castelli Sorpasso ROS Bib Tight Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.