Castelli Sorpasso ROS Bib Tight
When the mercury hits rock bottom, but the training needs to continue, Castelli’s Sorpasso ROS Bib Tight will ensure warmth and comfort throughout the ride. Designed for use on the coldest days, the tight combines Nano Flex 3G for insulation, water-resistance and fit with Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric on front-facing areas and the backside for even better water and wind-resistance.
An anatomical cut hugs the tight to the body in the riding position whilst still allowing total freedom of movement with the lightweight straps keeping it in place without compromising comfort or breathability up top. Zips at the ankles help when pulling on and removing the tight, with long reflective patches increasing visibility to traffic approaching from behind. At the core of the tight is a Progetto X2 Air seat pad made using seamless construction techniques so there is no discomfort or chafing.
- Nano Flex 3G fabric for the best mix of warmth, stretchy compression, softness and water repellency
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric panel on upper front and thighs for extra warmth, and on back to protect from road spray
- Anatomic cut to hips and knee
- Reflective inserts for maximum visibility from behind
- Lie-flat elastic bib straps
- YKK® Camlock® zips at ankles
- Manufacturer's recommended temperature range: 0°-12 °C / 32°-54°F
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 302 grams
Castelli Sorpasso ROS Bib Tight Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.