Castelli Sorpasso ROS Wind Bib Tight
Incredibly warm, the Castelli Sorpasso ROS Wind Bib Tight is the perfect partner on freezing winter rides. Nano Flex 3G has a soft inner, offers compression to the muscles and is water repellent to prevent road spray and light rain from seeping through and cooling you down. This fabric is paired with Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® X-Fast on the upper front and thighs, where the wind hits hardest, which is fleece-backed for insulation and comfort against the skin.
The tight is held in place by lightweight bib straps, and YKK® Camlock® ankle zips make it easy to pull on and off. Castelli's Progetto X2 Air seat pad takes care of cushioning and shock absorption, while the seamless construction of the chamois reduces the chances of uncomfortable chafing as you pedal. Anatomic shaping to the hips and knees prevents restriction to movement and the tight is finished with rear reflective details to maximise your visibility in low light.
- RoS (Rain or Shine) engineering
- Nano Flex 3G fabric for warmth, stretch, compression, comfort and water repellency
- Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® X-Fast fleece-backed fabric panel on the upper front and thighs for extra warmth
- Anatomic cut to hips and knees
- Reflective inserts for maximum visibility from behind
- Lie-flat bib straps
- YKK® Camlock® ankle zips
- Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad
- Recommended temperature range: -5°–8°C / 23°–46°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 327 grams (size large)